Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Day 1...Again

Arggh. This is so difficult. I got to Friday night and my addicted self just debated me right into a bottle of wine. I let it win without fighting too hard either. I should have gotten myself to a meeting, but instead went to the grocery store right next to the wine shop. I really have to have a better plan. On Saturday I did remain sober at the party, but once home and with the kids to bed, sat up and drank. Fortunately, there wasn't much in the house so I was not awful on Sunday morning. But hey, Halloween. Gotta drink on Halloween, right? Paid for it today.

I really need to stop this. I went to a meeting tonight and that helped although frankly I didn't want a drink today. It's the second or third day that I want one, so I will be sure to get to a meeting tomorrow night.

1 Comments:

Blogger R J Adams said...

You'll already know that realising you have the problem, and wanting to stop, gets you well started on the road to recovery. You've already achieved much. It's a step back, but not a failure. When you climb a ladder and keep falling off, the real courage lies in getting back on again. You're doing great, Redhead Gal.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home