Tuesday, March 29, 2005

No Time To Post It Seems

Between email lists I belong to and checking out the blogs I read I feel like I have very little time left to keep a blog of my own. Plus I still struggle with what to post. It seems I have no internal life to share.

So straight to the externals. Went skiing in Maine this past weekend instead of doing the usual Easter dinner/egg hunt thing. It was awesome. Conditions were perfect; sunshine and great snow. We had a blast. And the kids didn't complain too much about the egg hunt turning into a very tiny one.

Despite the good skiing, I am more than happy to have spring arrive. The snow is getting rained away here and good riddance to it. It has gotten all dirty and gross. I'm starting to see my garden again (I have a large perennial garden) and there seems to be a few green things poking up from the ground; perhaps my bulbs. I also saw crocuses in bloom yesterday on my way to work.

My son makes his first communion this weekend. Hopefully, we will have a nice day for that. I'm not much on organized religion these days, but I am trying to be sure they have the sacraments.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Between email lists I belong to and checking out the blogs I read I feel like I have very little time left to keep a blog of my own.

LOL, you're not the only one! I maintain two separate blogs — my anonymous one and one under my real name (that doesn't mention my alcoholism or recovery). There's blogrolls for both blogs, as well as subscriptions to email lists for each of my two personae.

And on top of that, I have a full-time job. I hate when the need for an income interferes with the really important things I do, hehehe.

Trinker

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faith, you could save a little bit of time by just making each comment once, LOL

Trinker

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home