Sunday, March 20, 2005

Still around

I'm here. thanks for those who keep checking.

Went to a very good dear friend's 50th birthday party last night. Caught up with people I haven't seen in years. These were pretty aggressive drinking/drugging people back when we were in our 20s. Now, 20 years later we are much more mellow although there were plenty of drunks around. The people we have lost were in our minds: drugs, colon cancer, car accidents.
Such fun came at a price. But it was nice to see our more responsible selves out last night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are still around. I was talking to my oldest daughters father last week about our olds friends...the ones I left behind when I left him..Most of them are dead today as well. i couldn't believe it..heroine, drinking etc..the same.
It makes me very grateful to know that through everything I am still here. My parents and friends dont have to mourn my untimly death..Thank you God.
You are a miracle as well...Live each day as such :)

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home