Monday, March 07, 2005

Mundane Monday

I am sober today and that is a good thing.

Otherwise, I'm kind of dragging and actually can't believe I'm still awake. Last night my husband was a snoring machine and I tossed and turned in the wee hours trying to sleep in spite of it. Then, I remembered some ear plugs I had tucked away. Worked like a charm so I will use them again tonight.

Got a workout in on my treadmill while watching American Idol with my kids. (Go Bo!) Made some vegetarian matzoh ball soup. Not bad. I'm not Jewish and had never had it before. Of course, I don't have anything to compare it to for that reason.

Anyway, off to bed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are sober today...the beginning of a new 24 hours :) Get some sleep and keep up the good work.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home