Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Back again

On day 2 of sobriety and my weight loss and exercise plan. One gives me motivation for the other. Of course, it is always easy for me to do both on Mondays and Tuesdays. It's the end of the week that kills me on all fronts.

Not this week. I even got on my knees and prayed a la AA this morning. I feel slightly ridiculous as a borderline atheist or serious agnostic, what have you. But it does seem to offer a bit in the way of committing myself.

Today was a good day. I have a new job (I've been there six months, but it's still new, trust me.) There are days I feel like I know nothing and days that I feel like maybe I have some value. Today was a good day.

Ended the day with a delicious salmon dinner, so feeling healthy and strong tonight.

See, I told you I was boring. But thanks to all who commented on my return.

2 Comments:

Blogger Politically Homeless said...

I'm glad you're back here and I'm glad you have a couple of days of sobriety.

Keep posting. We're here to give you support.

11:42 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Great to see you back. Weekends are a killer for me too, but I got through the last one, a first! You can do it too! I know the anonymity thi9ng to well but it gets easier. I'm not sure who I think I am, thinking I can be identified from my boring life, but there you go. And trust me I am more boring than you, I bet!! Keep posting, we're on the same road, its good to have company!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home