Saturday, January 29, 2005

What to write about?

I love weekends. Today I slept relatively late. Took my boys to basket ball and was thrilled that my 10 year old, who is somewhat athletically challenged, got two baskets and played a pretty good game. His coach is amazing, including all the kids, making them pass to each other. Not allowing any stars. and the kids rose to the occasion.

Afternoon nap, it was delicious. But I drank last night and that's why I needed one. So it goes....

I've been listening to music that just eats me up--I'm kind of a folkie and recently discovered Richard Thompson who just speaks to my soul. Got him playing on Itunes as I tap this out.

Anyway, tomorrow I hope to stay drink free. I'm always starting tomorrow whether it is a diet or a sobriety program. Funny sad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

I know it is funny and sad. I drank the last 2 nights again and feel pretty low again today. I am tired of the 'always starting tomorrow', all the good intentions and then it just goes. What starts you I wondered? Do you have specific triggers? Good luck with today though!

5:35 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

Hi there, how you doing?

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home