Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Snowy Wednesday

More snow happening and we are barely dug out from Sunday. I'm actually okay with this...I am more annoyed by little amounts of snow than big dumps that just make everything so beautiful.

I am listening to a Christine Lavin disc that my husband, of all people, brought home. This is not his kind of music and he seemed to think he had discovered it for me. Sweet, I guess.

Trinker, if I take your bet, I will have to learn much more about football than I know beyond "Go Pats!" Does your quarterback is cute count?

Grace, I'm glad you posted because I couldn't leave a comment on your site last time I tried.

Hi Faith!

Tonight, I went on my treadmill. I'm determined to do a 25 minute workout with stretches and 5 minute warmups and cooldowns every nights. so tonight is night four. It is working out because the treadmill is in our playroom and the kids have been chatting quite a bit to me as I work out. I can even gauge my workout level by how well I can answer them. The time flies unexpectedly.

What else?? I'm too boring. Nothing more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

Too boring? Wanna bet? I dont even work out, thats how boring I am!!! Try posting to my blog again and let me know if it still doesnt work?

4:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah, Redhead, you don't have to learn anything more about football. All you have to do is watch the game and then say whatever positive things you can about my team... after they win, of course. If all you have opinions about are Donovan's biceps or Terrell's butt, then that's all you have to say anything positive about.

On the off chance that the Pats win, I'll say some nice things about them.

Trinker

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home