Sunday, January 23, 2005

snowy snowy sunday

We've had a blizzard here in NE and I am loving it. I loved the Blizzard of 78--I was only 17 at the time, so I didn't have any concerns other than how would I see my boyfriend who lived a couple of towns over? (He walked and hitchhiked with the state police and some plow guys, can you believe I'm not married to him now??)

The snow has been sculpted into are all around my yard. My dog refuses to go out; he's short and when I finally got him to the relatively clear front steps it was like Austin Powers-- I shit you not, it took him 5 minutes to finish peeing. He melted a hole to the pavement through 2 feet of snow.

Beyond that, the Patriots won, I made tacos and cookies, got a half hour in on my new treadmill and I'm feeling okay tonight. Hope all of you are well.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being an Eagles fan, I'm tempted to make a little bet on the Superbowl, if only I could think up a good pay-off...

Trinker

6:39 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Being a Brit I dont follow the Superbowl! The weather here isnt as spectacular, just dull, cold and wet. We had a blizzard in 78 too and the weather in England often follows what you have so maybe its our turn next! Brrrr! Hope youre doing OK.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Namenlosen Trinker said...

Hey Donna, for a Superbowl bet, how about a post by the loser noting only good things about the winning team?

Trinker

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home