Monday, January 10, 2005

Sober Monday

Felt very lazy this morning about going into the office and decided to work from home today. Good thing because I couldn't get the car out of my ice covered driveway anyway, which is an incline up to the street. Husband's car also broke down this morning so all signs pointed towards a work at home day.

With the kids in school it was productive too. Love working in sweats. Made some chili since I had the chance. Could keep an eye on my home email. Had several conference calls where no one was the wiser about my whereabouts.

Not struggling too much with not drinking today which is always good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Politically Homeless said...

Hi there. I just found your blog after you commented on mine, and I'm intrigued! I'll be back to visit.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home