Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas, sober buddies!

This is my second sober Christmas and it has been very pleasant. I have my MIL and FIL here and we had the traditional chicken lasagna dinner last night (and MIL cooked it, yay!)

The present orgy is over and we are very blessed with a bountiful holiday in that department. The best part is not being so hungover that I can't deal with the kids' excitement. Today, I was part of it.

I am most grateful for that.


I expect a quiet day and a wonderful feast with roast beast this evening.

Merry Christmas, all!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I read your entire blog today and it inspired me to start my own blog. You are amazing and I thank you for sharing your ups and downs on your road to recovery. I am scared, but confident. I can do this, especially with people out there sharing their stories like you have done. Thank you. Ann

12:27 AM  
Blogger Kathy Lynne said...

My first one. Yay! Merry Christmas... and all that jazz.

6:03 AM  
Blogger Kathy Lynne said...

You did it again!!!

4:16 PM  
Blogger R J Adams said...

Merry Christmas, Redhead Gal, and very well done.

6:36 PM  
Blogger lash505 said...

Happy Holidays

7:22 PM  
Blogger An Irish Friend of Bill said...

Hope you had a good one and Happy new year!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Recovery Road London said...

Roast beast...lmao...set an extra place for me!

A happy and peaceful and sober 2008 to you!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home