Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I am very thankful for:

My second sober Thanksgiving. This year I have no fear that I will be tempted to pick up.

That I've been on track with Weight Watchers for two weeks now (and my treadmill program since August) and I've already worked out today. I am going to be careful about what I eat today, but I plan to enjoy a moderate portion of all my favorites.

That it's a beautiful unseasonably warm day today which means 24 of us will not be crowding into my parents' tiny house. We can be outside where we like to be.

That one of my college roommates, also sober, is coming for a visit on Saturday night.

That I am going to take the train into town tomorrow with my daughter for a little shopping in Harvard Square.

That I have so much to be grateful for today!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathy Lynne said...

Okay, now you're going to inspire me with diet and exercise:)?! Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday...

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Redhead Gal.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

OOH sounds soo good!!!! Happy 2nd year sober for Thanksgiving!!! : )

5:15 PM  
Blogger Recovery Road London said...

Happy 2nd sober Thanksgiving; hope you had a good one!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home