Friday, November 09, 2007

Life's been busy, but I'm okay

My poor neglected blog...I've been out of the blogosphere for some time, it seems. Life just got very busy is all. I am sober nearly 15 months, by the grace of God. Things are mostly good, which is probably why I haven't posted, lol.

Hope all are well out there. I need to catch up with all of your blogs.

Today I am grateful for:

Many mornings without a hangover

Strong coffee in the early morning

Autumn in New England

For keeping my commitment to myself and the strength to do so

That it's Friday!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kathy Lynne said...

Glad to hear you are still on the journey to recovery. I am coming up on 5 months and you do remember you were my inspiration and with me on day one so I do have to keep checking in with you but no obligation on your part. Just glad to know your still trudging.

Anyway, no worries. Check out this link: http://www.tartx.com/blog/?page_id=233 or visit my blog and check out the "Blogging without Obligation:)" button.

Have a great weekend.

5:51 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

Thanks for posting and "checking in."
Some of us are still here and there's always new guys and gals.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Recovery Road London said...

Autumn.
Coffee.
Sober.

We rock.

:)

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

15 months! Rock on!!!!

New England, wow I bet the scenery is sooooo breath taking. I have only seen pix.

Post soon :)

12:52 PM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

Hi there! Glad to see all is well with you. Here come the Holidays...Yippeeee!!

12:59 AM  
Blogger johno said...

G;ad to have you back! 15months Phew! keep on :)

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home