Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Gratitude

Today I am grateful for:

Many mornings--months and months--of no hangovers

That my cold is just about cleared up

That AA is teaching me to stop trying to control things

That my performance review was not as traumatic as I thought it would be at work today.I've been given goals to work with and that's good. Now, if I only get some management assistance...

That Christmas will be quiet this year, just my husband's parents and us

That my daughter is pleased with her winter concert band performance this evening. It was fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

That's a lot to be grateful for.
Thanks for posting.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Kathy Lynne said...

I'm getting there. Good days and bad days but the good outnumber the bad. I guess that's what I'm grateful for.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home