Friday, May 13, 2005

Day 12 still sober

hi all: still sober on day 12 and it's a Friday night. Woo hoo. Instead of my usual Friday wine a thon, I played Scrabble with my 8 year old son and 12 year old daughter. They are both pretty good--my brain girl can play as well as me (and like Dumbledore said "that's saying something"). My 8 year old is much improved and blew me away by how fast and accurately he could add up scores. So much more fun than drinking.

I am lucky not to have been too troubled by cravings today. Nonetheless, I'm sticking to the Antabuse for the foreseeable future.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Job Red Head...Im with Faith...whatever it takes and this is working for you CONGRATULATIONS!!!

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking in to see where you are :)

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home