Thursday, March 16, 2006

Drinking thoughts

I was having little niggling drinking thoughts tonight. Probably prompted by feeling ineffectual at work and also by the fact that my husband is away for a couple of days. I used to like to get some wine and kick back when that happened.

But I didn't.

I also have thoughts creeping in of next week when another family is coming on a ski trip with us. These people like their cocktails and the thought of it is making me wish I could drink too.

I won't. WishI didn't have to do the weekend though.

2 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

Hey redhead

nice to see you back in these parts!

my experience tells me that going to meetings and remembering ONE DAY AT A TIME can be a huge help; try not to worry or think about next week

6:26 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

thats for your honesty, one moment at a time

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home