Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A Little Prayer That Could Help?

I found this on one of the recovery blogs I visit now and then:

I pray for an open mind so I may come to believe in a Power greater than myself. I pray for humility & the continued opportunity to increase my faith. I don’t want to be crazy any more.

I think I want to substitute "addicted" for crazy. I don't feel crazy; I just feel like a drunk. I do think there is a difference. But what do I know?

I'm going to try to be active here again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gooey Munster said...

Hmmm, there must be something relevant to the recovery of those who have made it before us and are making it now. I trust I have found it -- I pray that you will too!

Here, Hear the message . . .

http://www.xa-speakers.org/pafiledb.php

We get another chance. Thank you fo helping me today.

3:50 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

Glad you posted Red.
I see you,
JJ

4:50 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

Yep. Good to see you back.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

There are no rules, the only requirement is the desire to stop drinking!
I'm glad you came back. That just proves it doesn't work out there and we need the support of others that have been through the same hell as us! Like I said before, You can call me any time or email me.
Good luck, girlfriend!!

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home