Wednesday, March 22, 2006

gratitude

I am grateful today for:

waking up wonderfully refreshed and not hungover

the opportunity to learn something new at work

Dunkin Donuts coffee

Iggy Pop and Ipods

that my kids are old enough to be left alone for a half hour or so

that I'm silly enough to enjoy American Idol with them

home made crab cakes for dinner

recovery blogs to check out

celebrity gawker blogs to giggle at

a new book waiting upstairs for me and that I will remember what I read tonight when I wake up tomorrow

And I didn't think I'd have much to say in this post!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

good list!

10:28 AM  
Blogger JJ said...

OMG.......I LOVE crab cakes. What time is dinner?
I see you,
JJ

5:18 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

I believe that's the importance of actually WRITING a gratitude list.
It forces me to think of things I would not normally have thought about. It makes me GRATEFUL!!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Trudging said...

Great list!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Mary Christine said...

Great list that brought a smile to my face.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

hi lady... thanks for sharing your gartitude love it... I will be riding with JJ

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home