Tuesday, March 28, 2006

still sober

Made it through the ski trip no problem. As it turned out, the mom stayed behind with one of her kids sick and my son also ended up sick, so there was no drunk fest at all. I hate to be grateful for sick kids, but I kind of am!!

My son is feeling much better and I'm glad that I didn't drink. I did get some skiing in and it was a nice last blast for the season.

My gratitude list:

continuing to wake up daily without a hangover

skiing not half bad this weekend

mountain views

Reed's ginger beer

early to bed and early to rise

the Sopranos

a successful early business meeting

4 Comments:

Blogger Gooey Munster said...

Super cool that you had a sober weekend. I am grateful that you are still blogging with the community here too!

Out of every "bad" situation something "great" arises -- you are sober with the help of sick children. No coincidencen here!

Congrats on getting through the weekend and having gratitude at the end!

12:15 AM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

God works in mysterious ways.
Great that you experienced a sober fun skiing weekend!
Much more to come!!
I LOVE Reeds extra ginger beer!!
I also found Reeds ginger candy on the internet!! NUM!!
But alas....I have diabetes and cannot eat the suger! DANG!!

10:42 AM  
Blogger JJ said...

You are sounding good!
I see you,
JJ

4:20 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

one day at a time

good for you!!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home