Friday, November 17, 2006

90 days today

I will pick up my chip on Sunday at my regular meeting. I wish it weren't like the third chip I've gotten for 90 days but it's the first 90 day chip I've gotten today as they say, so I guess that's something.

Thanks to all my blogger buddies for their support. Can you believe I posted three times this week??

I am also grateful today for:

90 hangover free mornings

that my husband got up early and drove my daughter to her pickup point for a school trip so that I could sleep in

that today is Friday

that I am going Christmas shopping with a friend tomorrow who is seeking some help on her own alcohol issues ( a chance to be of service)

my two middle schoolers brought home excellent report cards (despite some issues with my middle guy)

for hot coffee in the early AM

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a pre-Holiday gift here. Congrats on 90 days chicklet. In addition, congrats on your 3 posts!

Happy Friday, have fun Christmas shopping (always fun spending money, did I say that????)

4:35 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

CONGRATS on 90 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

Congratulations!!
And in February I will be reading that you got your 6 month chip!!
Well one day at a time anyway.
I'm proud of you!
Really.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cha!!! What a great post to read this morning Red.
You sound great..happy Christmas shopping and yes,you could very well be of service to your friend.
Keep living from the heart you wonderful woman you!
Thanks for sharing with us.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Keep on keepin on! That is a great list.

Have a great sober Thanksgiving!

Gobbles,
G~

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home