Friday, April 07, 2006

THPIF (thank higher power it's Friday)

This week has been a tiring one. I think I'm still a little off from the time change. I haven't been able to get to sleep until midnight so I've been draggy during the day. Can't wait to sleep late tomorrow. The only thing I got going this weekend is a fundraising party for the local schools. Alcohol will be there so I don't plan to stay long. I will have my husband bring me home after an hour or so and he can return if he feels the need.

Gratitude list:

waking up without a hangover this morning

it's Friday!!!

the news that I may get a new position at work and get out from under a nice, but grossly ineffective manager

the sound of my 9 year old son's laughter (albeit at his own farts)

a sunny April day

5 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

Let's hope the sun hold on and the rain doesn't dampen our spirits.
I see you,
JJ

12:39 PM  
Blogger Gooey Munster said...

It sounds a little cloudy, but the sun is still there.

I am not attending my Boot Camp graduation because there will be alcohol there. I am not at a place where I feel comfty in my own skin, but I am ok with it all right now. You are being present for a good cause and that makes it special.

Farts are the coolest to laugh at. Sometimes though the fun gets dampered when we breath the air that fart created. LOL.

Enjoy sleeping in and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

1:53 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

Take care of yoself, ya hear?

8:14 PM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

Okay, your son and I would get along just great!! I think farts are the funniest thing invented!
I have a remote control fart machine as a doorbell on my office door at work. People love to walk by and push the button!
I once planted it at an AA meeting under a guys chair and during the moment of silence followed by the serenity prayer, I pushed the button and 30 people looked over at Joe and thought he farted. heeheeheehee

2:43 AM  
Blogger dAAve said...

You don't provide a profile or email address, so I will try to answer your question about HNT here.
Grace at Sobering Thoughts began it last year as a way for us to show off a picture of ourselves in a different fashion. It has evolved into what it is today. Grace no longer participates. You are welcome to join in. Links are provided on my sidebar.

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home