Thursday, April 12, 2007

Just wondering...


why did all the Brady girls take their stepfather's surname when their mom re-married? That was weird even for the early seventies. What kind of emotional repercussions might that have had on them, I wonder?



I'm having that kind of day, as you can see.

Today I am grateful for:

No more hangovers.

Dunkin' Donuts large coffee, cream only

I'm off on vacation to Canada skiing next week

I have the ability to work at home when I need to

I manage to get some work done when I do

11 Comments:

Blogger Trudging said...

I second that LOL

6:18 PM  
Blogger Pammie said...

Mr. Brady adopted them, because their father had died.
If I worked at home...I would get NO work done. I admire people with the self discipline to do that.

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand your pondering. It is ok, and I hope that you can stand back after this and giggle.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

Hmm, I wonder too. It seems that they would want to keep their dead father's name, but then it was a fictitional family.
I still have drunk dreams too! I wake up with the same guilt feeling, and sometimes a hangover! But then I might be coming down sick, and the feeling reminds me of a hangover, hence the drunk dream!

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola,

How r U????

1:10 PM  
Blogger Recovery Road London said...

Just stopping by to say hello.

:-)

2:51 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

I just stopped to say hello too! Hope you are doing well :-)

3:29 PM  
Blogger Marty said...

I often wonder that too. BTW, Carol's surname was Martin. Also, notice that after episode 1, you never see or hear any reference to the boy's mother.

9:34 PM  
Blogger JennaM said...

Hope you're well...

7:40 AM  
Blogger Meg Moran said...

hell if I know.
Have fun sking!!!!ski-ing?

2:30 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

LOL. The Bradys had very few emotional problems related to their hybrid family, didn't they?

Hope you're doing well.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home