Friday, April 06, 2007

Restlessness

I'm feeling somewhat restless today; not sure what's going on with me. I have plenty of things that I could be doing--my house is a disorganized mess, the spring clean up in the yard could be started--but I can't seem to focus. The idea of a drink popped into my head a couple of times too.

I got myself to my usual Friday meeting and that helped. But I didn't share what was going on with me and that was a mistake. I think I may just turn in early tonight.

Today I am grateful for:

Months of hangover free mornings

Having today off from work

That "24" is on DVD

That stew tastes even better a few days later

That I am learning to pray rather than drink

5 Comments:

Blogger Meg Moran said...

yes yes yes a bowl of stew and an episode of 24!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Scott M. Frey said...

hopefully this too shall pass for you, and you awoke feeling refreshed and ready to hit the to do list!

12:20 PM  
Blogger lash505 said...

That sounds great I am in for some stew and you can organize me anytime.

5:01 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

Don't let it fester. Call your sponsor or a trusted friend in recovery.

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your honesty. :)

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home