Friday, July 08, 2005

Loose Ends

I've been feeling kind of jittery and at loose ends the last few nights. I don't know if it is related to abstinence from alcohol or not. It doesn't feel like I'm craving a drink. I'm fine when I'm at work and can focus on the task at hand. But when I'm home, I have no focus, I want to be alone (hard to do in a family of five) and I'm not sure what to do with myself.

I let another old drinking buddy know that I quit. She wanted to know if I maintain a dry house. Guess she's worried about her supply when she comes to dinner on Sunday. I don't; my husband has an occasional drink. I am trying to keep my poison of choice out though, wine. So she has to bring her own. I'm sure I'll get lots of questions about it.

I'm thinking I might go to an AA meeting tomorrow to see if that shores me up a bit.

1 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

Please post! I'm worried about you.
Peace,
JJ

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home