Tuesday, December 05, 2006

gratitude today

Not much going on. I have been finding it relatively easy to stay away from a drink. Somehow I feel certain I will get through the holidays sober.

I am grateful today for:

1. A good performance review and a great bonus. I am full of self doubt and insecurity when it comes to my job and as usual, my first thought was that the people I work for just don't realize how bad I truly am. I can never feel right about my abilities and it is something I am working for. Right now, I'm just grateful that it worked out today.

2. A colleague who gave me some advice and support when I was having pre-review anxiety.

3. My 9 year old son making me laugh tonight.

4. I finally worked out on the treadmill after work today! Thanks higher power!

5. The Colbert report while I'm working out.

Oh and many mornings waking up hangover free....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sweety you are not "bad." You are real and walking thru something that takes a lot of courage. We are our worst critics. Great to know you are allowing yourself growth from it all.

Woo hoo get your running grooves on.

1:39 AM  
Blogger Trudging said...

Now that is a good day!

7:16 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

Very good stuff.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like number three~ and of course many mornings with no hangovers. The rest is all icing on that cake of life.

Happy Friday!

Gwen R

9:31 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

Brrrrrrrr outside ay?
JJ

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home